Le Frehindi offers exciting Internship opportunities to young go-getters who can demonstrate their love for foreign languages by working with us on short term & long term assignments which will be a launch pad for them to a higher level. During internship we give you exposure of working with CBSE affiliated schools and also to work & assist our team on various events and contests at our partner schools & institutions. The internship may also be given at our office in New Delhi / Lyon & Paris.
On successful completion of the internship there is a possibility to work full time or extending your internship for another 3 months.
11 Months Internship :
Duration : 11 Months
Qualifications Required : Minimum B1 / Advance Diploma ( Preference will be given to B1 & those who have done graduation or masters in French )
Working Days : Monday to Friday
Time : 8 am to 5 pm in our office at New Delhi / Paris / Lyon or 8 am to 2 pm at Schools in Indian subcontinent.
Stipend : INR.10000/- ( Ten Thousand ) per Month for B1, & INR 12000/- ( Twelve thousand ) for B2.
Interviews happen every Monday & Wednesday between 11 am to 2 pm every week at the following address :
Frehindi Education (P) Ltd
331, Vardhman Banhof Plaza; ( Next to Sector 12 Metro station Dwarka )
Plot-10, Pocket-7, Sector-12; Dwarka; New Delhi-110078
Landline : 011-45537037
Mobile : 9811237067,9811237069
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates may come at the above address with the following documents :
- Copy of CV
- Copy of A2/B1/B2/Diploma/Graduation/ Masters Certificate
- Two photographs
- Address Proof / ID Proof
At end of the successful completion of the internship you will get the following :
- Certificate of completion from Frehindi Education P Ltd
- Appreciation letter from CBSE affiliated school ( in case you have been assigned a school )
- A “Memento” from our Director.
Internship for Natives
We offer the following during your internship with us :
Complimentary Safe and Secure fully furnished independent apartment accommodation at New Delhi.
Possibility to cook your own food with Complimentary groceries.
All travel costs within Delhi & NCR when visiting multiple schools & Universities.
A stipend of INR.10000/- (INR Ten Thousand ) per month.
35 hours of work from Monday to Friday with two days off on all Saturdays and Sundays.
One Complimentary Trip to “Frehindi Village” in Himalayas at the end of the internship.
One Complimentary visit to Taj Mahal.
Minimum Duration: 3 months & Maximum Duration : 6 Months ( Except for May / June )
French Natives who would like to arrange an interview at Paris or Lyon in France may call us at +330601360996 for the interview location, date & time.
You may also mails your resume at email@example.com or courier your resume at :
11 rue de Cambrai, Immeuble l’Artois, Cedex 19,
Paris, 75945, France
Telephone : 330601360996
If you are young & dynamic go-getter with 2-4 years of experience & want to go for an exciting career in one of the following domains :
- Marketing Exotic Exchange Programs in India & abroad
- Prepare ground to work for MNC, Embassies and NGO’s in India & abroad.
- Working on the fastest growing creative contests for schools in Indian subcontinent
- Work on changing the Indian education system making it more experiential based learning.
- Get a chance to work on the Global Citizenship Program at Paris & Lyon.
- Work & learn to conduct our creative pep poetry workshops across globe
- Work with Govt. organisations in India on creative cultural themes & languages for Govt Schools.
- Intern with CBSE Schools for spoken & written French teaching
- Work with natives French at New Delhi
- Facilitate & contribute to make children from Govt. schools to reach out & become Global Citizens
- Work on Global Citizenship Programs with our partner Universities across globe.
- Become of translator, interpreter or content writer in foreign languages In short find your “MOJO” in Life
Here is your chance to take charge of your passion, creativity & hard-work to apply for different positions we have at Le Frehindi. You may join at the following level:
- Lead – Project
- Team Leader
- Office assistants
Salary will commensurate based on your experience in the chosen field. Freshers can apply as interns only.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “ CV for Joining Team Frehindi” or call us at 09811237067/37